I followed the lesson outlined here.
Questions to Ask
- Grab an arduino from the parts bin.
- We’re going to follow the blink LED example.
- Can you find an LED you want to blink?
- Can you find a 330 ohm resistor?
- Do you remember what a resistor does?
- I showed them my multi-meter and let them ask questions.
- Notice the Ohms symbol on the multi-meter? what is that for?
- Show them how to measure the resistance of a resistor.
- Notice the volts symbol on the multi-meter? what is that for?
- Show them how to measure the volts.
- Type in line-by-line the example and explain each line
- What do you think each line is doing?
- Why does delay have a value of 1000?
- What would happen if we changed that?
- Can you make it blink slower?
- Can you make it blink faster?
- Can you make it blink so fast you cannot see it?
- Can you make the LED appear dim?